Odisha Livelihoods Mission (OLM) Recruitment 2015 Apply online www.tripti.org
Odisha Livelihoods Mission (OLM), Panchayati Raj Department Govt. of Odisha has published the latest recruitment notification for the recruitment of 928 Various Vacancies posts at Block and District Mission Management Unit. Interested Candidates may apply via Online mode before 15th May, 2013. Details of Odisha Livelihoods Mission (OLM) Recruitment 2013 are given below:
Total Number of vacancies : 928 Posts
Name of the Posts :
1. Accountants : 30 posts
2. Project Executive (Accounts): 314 posts
3. District Project Manager (DPM) : 30 posts
4. Block Project Manager : 276 posts
5. Institutional Building Coordinator : 40 posts
6. Livelihood Coordinator : 40 posts
7. Financial Inclusion Coordinator : 40 posts
8. Skill Development Coordinator : 118 posts
9. Project Assistant : 40 posts
Age Limit : Candidates age should be between 21 years to 40 years as on 31.03.2013.
Educational Qualification :
For Accountants post : Minimum Graduate in Commerce (B.Com). Working knowledge on Tally is must. Familiarity with the use of MS Office especially excel, word & power point.
For Project Executive post : Chartered Accountant(Inter)/Cost
Accountant(Inter)/M.Com/MFC with specialization in Finance/ Financial Management/ Financial Accounting.
And For all remaining post kindly see full official notification,
How to Apply for OLM Recruitment 2013?
All Interested Candidates have to apply through online mode from official portal at www.tripti.org before 15th May, 2013.