www.mahaonline.gov.in Assistant Preliminary Examination (MANTRALAY) MPSC Apply Online Now for 89 Posts Recruitment 2013
Job Details :
Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has announced notification for the Recruitment of 156 Assistant Professor Vacancies. Eligible Indian Citizens can apply online from 29-07-2013 to 26-08-2013 by 11:59 PM. For more details regarding age limit, educational qualifications, selection process and how to apply are mentioned below…
Candidates age must be below 35 years for General, 40 years for Reserved candidates as on 01-11-2013.
Candidates must possess Minimum 45% Degree .
Candidate must pay Rs.260/- (Unreserved) & Rs.135/- (Reserved) as Application Fee in the form of SBI Challan/ Debit card/ Credit card/ Net Banking/ Cash Card.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Test & interview.
How to Apply:
through the website www.mahaonline.gov.in.
Instructions for Online Applying:
- Log on to www.mahanline.gov.in.
- Click on MPSC Online application.
- Select a post you want to apply.
- Choose Exam Centre and fill all the details in application form. Get Examination ID
- Take print of Bank Challan or use the online payment to make the payment of application fee at State Bank of India and get the Transaction ID & Date.
- Make payment and revisit the MPSC Online website and this time select the Login link.
- Enter the User Name and password previously provided and in the following page upload the scanned photograph and signature at places provided.
- Fill all details including fee payment details, check once for errors and submit the online application.
- Then candidates will get message as Transaction ID Updated Successfully.
- Now Take print out of application form and retain it for further use.
Important Dates:Last Date for Applying Online: 3-SEP-2013
For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection, how to apply, application form and other details are available in the following link.
Download Complete Notification :Click here