Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2017/2017 (NAGPUR,YAVATMAL) www.nagpurcitypolice.gov.in
Maharashtra, the third largest State in Republic of India, has one of the largest police forces in the country. Besides 236 Indian Police Service officers borne on the State Cadre,Maharashtra, a highly industrialized State with large urban conglomerates, has adopted Commissionaire system for policing its large cities.
· Post for which application form to be filled up for MAHARASHTRA POLICE Recruitment 2017: Constables,
· Decided Location of Placement for MAHARASHTRA POLICE Recruitment 2017 is: Maharashtra
· Educational standards/ Norms of Eligibility for MAHARASHTRA POLICE Recruitment 2017: We are requested to candidate to know more information to visit official website.
· Required Fees to be submitted for MAHARASHTRA POLICE Recruitment 2017: We are requested to candidate to know more
information to visit official website.
· Vital Dates to Consider for MAHARASHTRA POLICE Recruitment 2017: (Important Dates)
· Application Form Download Link: mahapolice.gov.in
· Important points to be considered for filling up the MAHARASHTRA POLICE Recruitment application form are as below: Online registration for Maharashtra Police Bharti is very simple.
Apply Online : Mahapolic.gov.in
1. Create/register your self with Mahapoliceonline.org
2. Activate your email ID (which conforms you have entered right email ID)
3. Login with your Username and Password
4. Fill up your profile details like education, experience, sports activity etc
5. See the advertisement and apply for eligible post
6. Print Challan
7. Pay fees in nearest SBI bank
8. Update your transaction ID
9. Message shown that application procedure completed successfully
10. Note down your examination ID
Interested candidates who wish to fill this application form for MAHARASHTRA POLICE Recruitment 2017 must ensure all the correctness before applying to the above mentioned job.
PET Male Femal
1) Running 100m in16sec 100m in 20sec
2) Running 3.45min 4min
8kg 4.50m 3m
4)Pull ups 10 8
To Apply Online pleas visit : Mahapolic.gov.in