UPSC Recruitment 2017 : www.upsc.gov.in for Assistant Director &
Union Public Service Commission invites applications from eligible persons of Indian Nationals to the filling of 102 posts of Assistant Director & Assistant Engineer and Assistant Engineer vacancies. Candidates who wish to apply, then log on to UPSC official portal before 12 June 2017. More details regarding to selection criteria given below.
1. Deputy Commissioner (Integrated Nutrients Management): 01 Post
2. Deputy Director in Directorate of Arecanut & Spices Development: 01 Post
3. Deputy Director (Development) in Directorate of Cashewnut & Cocoa Developmen: 01 Post
4. Assistant Director (Agriculture) in Mahalanobis National Crop Forecast Centre: 03 Posts
5. Assistant Director (Remote Sensing) in Mahalanobis National Crop Forecast Centre: 01 Post
6. Economic Officer in Office of the Economic Adviser: 01 Post
7. Deputy Director (Regulation & Information) in Directorate General of Civil Aviation: 01 Post
8. Assistant Director of Operations in Directorate General of Civil Aviation: 44 Posts
9. Assistant Engineer (Electrical/Mechanical Engineering) in National Sugar Institute: 01 Post
10. Assistant Commandant (Fire) in Central Industrial Security Force: 04 Posts
11. Welfare Administrator in Office of Director General: 06 Posts
12. Assistant Architect in Central Public Works Department: 21 Posts
13. Finance Officer in Farakka Barrage Project: 01 Post
14. Veterinary Assistant Surgeon in Development Department: 26 Posts
Qualifications: Candidates should be done Master’s Degree in concerned subject/ Degree in Science/ Engineering/ Architecture etc.
How to Apply: Candidates can apply through UPSC webssite.
Last date for online application: 12.06.2017
Last date for downloading application: 13.06.2017
Online Application visit: www.upsconline.nic.in
UPSC Eligibility Details:
Total Number of posts: 48
1. Assistant Director Gr.II (Chemical): 05 posts
2. Assistant Director Gr.II (Glass & Ceramics): 04 posts
3. Assistant Director Gr.II (Industrial Management & Training): 08 posts
4. Assistant Director Gr.II (Leather and Footwear): 03 posts
5. Assistant Director Gr.II (Mechanical):08 posts
6.Assistant Director Gr.II (Metallurgy): 04 posts
7. Assistant Engineer (Electricity): 05 posts
8. Assistant Engineer (Electrical): 04 posts
9. Assistant Engineer (Public Health): 04 posts
10. Assistant Professors (Civil Engineering): 06 posts
Qualifications: Candidates should be done a Graduation, Master Degree in relevant discipline from any recognized university/ institute.
Age limit: Candidates age limit is 30 years and maximum is 37 years. for detailed post wise information available below advt.
How to Selection: Eligible candidates are selected through the basis of written examination and Interview.
How to Apply: Candidates are apply online mode at www.upsc.gov.in before closing date of application.
Last date for online registration: 01.05.2017
Last date for submission of hard copy of printout of online registration: 02.05.2017
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) invites Online recruitment application (ORA) for the filling of various positions like Assistant Professor, Deputy Director, Assistant Soil Conservation Officer, Specialist Officer and Assistant Engineer posts.UPSC will be closed the online application link on 27th Feb 2017.So, all eligible and interested candidates are required to fill all mandatory details.more information as per recruitment process given below.
UPSC Complete Details:
Number of Vacancies- 51 posts
1. Deputy Director: 01 post
2. Assistant Soil Conservation Officer: 01 post
3. Fodder Agronomist: 01 post
4. Assistant Professor: 01 post
5. Special Medical Officer (General Medicine): 02 posts
6. Special Medical Officer(General Surgery): 01 post
7. Special Medical officer(Obstetrics&Gynaecology): 01 post
8. Special Medical officer (Radiology): 01 post
9. Medical officers/ Research officers: 27 posts
10. Assistant Engineer (Civil) in Office of Chief Engineer: 15 posts
Applicants must have done Graduate degree in Homoeopathy for Medical officer and B.E/ B.Tech or its equivalent in Civil Engineering for Asst Engineer post from any govt recognized university only. for remaining post, refer official advt given below.
Age limit: Applicants should be age maximum 35 years as per UPSC guideline.Age relaxation will be extend as per govt rules.
Selection Process:Applicants will be selected on the basis performance in Written examination.
How to Apply:Interested applicants can apply only online mode through UPSC career portal i.e www.upsconline.nic.in before 27th February 2017.Open that link, enter all truly information.
Last date for Online application submission: 27.02.2017
Last date to get hard copy of completed online application submission: 28.02.2017
UPSC Official Advertisement Details: Click Here…