Engineering Projects India Limited a Mini Ratna Public Sector Enterprise, a Govt of India Enterprise invited prescribed applications from Indian Nationals for the recruitment of Managerial vacancies. All Eligible and interested candidates are apply on or before 10th February 2017. For more details regarding to age relaxation, how to apply, pay scale and more mentioned below.
Engineering Projects India Limited complete vacancy details:
Number of vacancies: 36 posts
Name of the posts:
1. General Manager (Finance): 01 post
2. Deputy General Manager (HR): 02 posts
3. Deputy General Manager( Civil): 02 posts
4. Senior Manager (Civil):10 posts
5. Sr. Manager (electrical): 03 posts
6. Senior Manager (Fin): 02 posts
7. Manager Grade-II (Civil): 10 posts
8.Manager Grade-II (Electrical): 03 posts
9. Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha): 01post
10. Assistant Manager (Fin): 02 posts
Qualifications: Candidates should be done CA/ ICWAI/ MBA, BE/ B.Tech or AMIE or its equivalent in relevant discipline from any govt recognized Institute/ Universities.
Application fee: Candidates have pay Rs.250/-. Fee exemption from SC/ ST/PWD category candidates.
How to Apply: Candidates can apply online mode at official website www.epi.gov.in can apply before 10 Feb 2017.
Last date for online application submission: 10.02.2017
Click Here for complete advertisement details….